Thursday, June 30, 2011

How to fix LG Optimus One Touchscreen Bug





When I bought this phone, its first performance has been really smooth but after installing it with apps which consumed its RAM, my phone can't catch up with my touches. I suppose the pesky bug also has been driving you nuts. Luckily, thanks to XDA Developers a kernel was developed which probably fixes the touchscreen bug.


It is the GNM OC Kernel. Download it here Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?li7aviy6awdebs5

Your phone should be rooted before proceeding and installed with custom recovery. Basically the following steps are just the same as installing the CyanogenMod:

  1. After downloading it transfer it to your SDcard.
  2. Reboot your phone to custom recovery mode.
  3. Do a full NAND Backup just in case something goes wrong.
  4. Flash the kernal zip file

You will be noticing that your phone will be snappier than before. I have been playing Tap Tap Revenge on this phone and it really does its job. Now I am getting high scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls