Thursday, August 25, 2011

Flash Player for Optimus One


At the time I bought my Optimus One, I know that the phone is not flash-capable (though its platform at launch is Froyo already). But when I was doing a whimsical searches including “flash player LG Optimus One”, there is this thread at XDA forum that there is one compatible and designed for the chipset ARM11.


Instructions:
1. Download and copy to sdcard.
2. Use a file manager and navigate to the apk, install it.
3. Reboot.

Additional notes:
* Make sure to have "unknown sources" enabled on settings > applications.
* It won't work on Opera Mini.
* Only works with gingerbread (to be confirmed).

I've been told it works.
Sorry if it has been posted already or if it doesn't work in which cases I'll delete thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls